Advanced Customer Service
Customer service is about serving others to delight them. The quality of customer service in Ethiopia is still low as compared to neighboring countries, however giving excellent customer service is essential in order to generate profits and reduce costs.
This training material will give you key skills, knowledge and attitudinal qualities needed for excellent customer service that will provide core competency and sustainable competitive advantage for your business.
- Describe what customer service should be
- Develop a Customer Friendly Approach
- Use good communication skills
- Introduction to Customer Service
- A Fresh Look at Customers and Service
- Customer Service in the 21st Century
- The Three Key Elements
- What Customer Service Means
- Simple Actions Huge Returns
- Ten Major Do’s and Don’ts of Customer Service
- WHAT IS MARKETING?
- Service continuum
- Why Is Customer Loyalty so Important to a Firm’s Profitability?
- Ten Rules for Great Customer Service
- Handling Difficult or Angry Customers
- Steps to Creating Good Customer Service
- Communicate Effectively
- Positive Thinking
Duration (days) 2 days
You are, therefore, cordially invited to attend this important training programme with confirmation letter from your respective organizations or individually. In view of the limited space available, the registration will be ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Our policy of fee payment upon registration will be strictly enforced to avoid interruption during the training week with reminders and invoices.
To register please send your name and your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information in relation to this training, please contact:
Ms. Ethiopis Tadesse on: +251 913 06 65 82 or
our office num: +251 115 505141