LonAdd’s recruitment services include the effective selection of permanent, temporary and contract employees for the Ethiopian job market.
- Conducting short preliminary interviews
- Conducting written tests (depending on the job level)
- Drafting of job description
- Advertising for vacancies through different media channels
- Verification of candidates’ references
- Conducting short, preliminary interviews on the client’s behalf
For more detailed information and expert advice, e-mail your queries to: email@example.com
Temporary Staffing Service
We are pleased to announce our new ‘Temporary Staffing’ & management service. This service is available for companies seeking temporary staff to cover:
- The Reception / Front desk
- Unexpected increase in workload
- Sickness absence
- Unplanned annual leave
- Maternity & bereavement leave
- Assist in annual budget closing
- Clear filling backlog
- Assist in photocopying, scanning & data entry
Our temping staff have complete LonAdd’s interviews, written tests and induction training. Depending on your needs, they can be made available for:
- Half / Full day
- Month/s (up to three months)
When you use our trained ‘Temps’, you only pay a fixed hourly rate to LonAdd.
For more Information on this service, please call ‘Temp desk’ on 011 5 50 51 41 or email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Having LonAdd handle our recruitment helped by taking a load off our shoulders.”
Assistant Manager-Freighters International PLC,
“LonAdd is a professional company and they make you feel that way. Their transparency and speed in feedback is exemplary.
Hemant Bass ,
HR Manager (Nas Foods Plc)
“We contracted LonAdd to do recruitment and HR services and we have really enjoyed the service and level of interaction with their staffs. The recruitment service was excellent and prompt with frequent email updates. Without mentioning names, LonAdd staffs are extremely committed, demonstrated high standards of unbiased recruitment and selection of staffs. Also demonstrated great professional ethics and decorum; and willing to go all the way to ensure any query or issue you have is fully addressed. I am totally pleased with the recruitment and HR service experience with LonAdd and plan to continue maintaining the relationship”.
Country Manager, (ATTSVE Project, Dalhousie University)