Leadership Skills for Women
This course explores the challenges that women in leadership roles face and explores ways to empower, inspire and boost their confidence as an effective leader.
A range of theoretical and practical concepts of contemporary and practical issues will be addressed. Personal enhancement will be the core provision of the training.
- To explore challenges of women leadership in the millennium
- To determine your leadership style
- To enhance the relationship between self awareness, gender sensitivity and key traits of effective leadership
- To apply tools and techniques to strengthen their leadership skills
- Challenges for women leaders in the millennium
- Self awareness/aligning vision and values
- The characteristics of effective leaders
- Transformative leadership
- Leading your team
- Planning tools
- Developing personal power
- The “C” word; commitment
- DECEMBER (2016): Tues 6th – Thurs 8th
- JANUARY (2017): Tues 10th – Thurs 12th
- FEBRUARY (2017): Weds 1st – Fri 3rd
You are, therefore, cordially invited to attend this important training programme with confirmation letter from your respective organisation. In view of the limited space available, the registration will be ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Our policy of fee payment upon registration will be strictly enforced to avoid interruption during the training week with reminders and invoices.
To register please send your name and your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also note that, we will only be able take the first 13 people who have paid the full fee a week ahead (depending on the training you will be interested to take part, as per the various dates mentioned on the website).
Birr 5500 + VAT which includes:
- morning and afternoon refreshments, and
- Course material
For further information in relation to ‘Leadership skills for women’ training, please contact:
Ms. Ethiopis Tadesse on: +251 929 37 87 23 or
our office num: +251 115 505141